Hi guys my name killian from zambia, And I need to know which car is better between a starlet or vitz on performance and looks

Asked by Nov 27, 2011 at 04:00 AM about the Toyota Starlet

the cars I'm considering to buy are the turbocharged glanza V or the vitz RS, I have always
been in love with a glanza V but the vitz RS has a VVTi engine. So people which is which?
One last thing the glanza has 180,000 on the dash and the Vitz has 140,000. Is that ok?

45

could u specify which year and model of both cars u wana buy, because VITZ comes in latest models and starlet discontinued in 90's but starlet is a very good, little sports car and vitz a bit comfy but not compared in performance with starlet, starlet runs fast

25

I own a Glanza V 1997. I must say the car is just friggin awesome and if I ever had to move up from this model I'd go for the VITZ RS/RS Turbo. Facts be told finding replacement parts for the Glanza is simply a hassle while VITZ is plenty. Depends on your use actually. VITZ can be used for a family while the Glanza is all for fun.