A dash light says "hold" to the left of the green rear wheel indicators. What does this mean?

30

Asked by Jan 22, 2014 at 08:13 AM about the Mitsubishi Pajero

The car is surplus from Japan, converted to left hand drive here in the Philippines. I do not have an owners manual.

30

I discovered a switch that operates the transmission's settings. Children had been playing in the car while parked, and hit every button, or switch in the car. Hold, delays, or almost locks the shifting point. Readjustment is all it needed. It also has a setting for towing too, I discovered.

30

hi there! which button did you hit? and what kind of readjustment did you do? My left rear wheel indicator is on green. what does that mean?