Wiesmann GT

Asked by Jul 07, 2014 at 06:45 AM about the Wiesmann GT MF 4

I'm the owner of a Wiesmann GT MF4. My garage is not able to fix my ABS fault signal.
Wiesmann is not answering questions or queries. Does anyone has an idea of who to
contact to get some help? thanks

22,685

I don't even know what a "Wiesmann GT" is- is it German- is it a small production specialty car? Maybe someone out there can help, but it seems to me that since you own one, YOU must be the expert on Wiesmanns

I do have the same problem now. Could you fix the problem in the meantime? and if so how? thanks