ok papa got another question for you. will the disc brakes off a 70 ford granada bolt right into my galaxie? one of the teenage desk clerks at auto zone said they will but i dont know

35

Asked by Jul 25, 2011 at 07:41 PM about the Ford Galaxie

yes,it will but you will have to change the master cylender and front break lines for the calapers,but that is not such a big job.just 1 question does your car have a break booster on it.if not get the one off doner car and the rod off break peddle,put on yours,another no problem job,just rember to run a vac line from booster to intake .

35

Yeah I got a booster because i have power brakes but they are drums. i think i need a new proportioning valve but i should be able to get that off donor car. thanks

correct,but you will still need a mastercylender with the break lines for the break callapers,which you can get off the donor car,rotors and all.

you must be going to advance auto or autozone,yes it should bolt right up,just get the whole thing install new ball joints,new roters,when putting on new break pads if the piston on the calaper is hard to push back in(use a C clamp) may as well get new callapers.