Fuel Sending Unit

35

Asked by Tom Jul 16, 2011 at 09:58 AM about the Ford Galaxie

Anyone know where I can get a fuel sending unit for a 67 galaxie 500 with a 390. Dearborn Classics has one for $100 but I was looking for one cheaper. I found several universal ones but I'm not clear if they would work or which one. Any help?

Dont get a universal one,it will most likely be to long,if you can get the original at Deerborn,get it.$100.00 is about the right price,plus you will know you got the right one.

Best Answer Mark helpful
10

Auto Krafters has them for $80.00

yes,but is it oem,if not ,will be to long,will still work will have to bend bottom of it as it will bottom out in gas tank.

225

Go ebay! i got my sending unit for about 40 bucks. it was for the 60s-70s ford gas tank. perfect fit