Good day! I would like to order the engine (motor) on the Mercedes A 160, 1998 model year, volume of 1.6L. You could help me? how much it costs and whether there is available, and that the deliver

Asked by Oct 08, 2014 at 08:06 AM about the Mercedes-Benz A-Class

Good day!

I would like to order the engine (motor) on the Mercedes A 160, 1998 model year,
volume of 1.6L.

You could help me? how much it costs and whether there is available, and that the
delivery?

Sincerely Aslan!

Waiting for an answer!

210,555

Sorry but cargurus is just a listing site and does not sell cars, parts or finances.

210,555

Check a couple sites online or a local salvage yard. Here are some links I found quickly...http://used-auto-engines.com/usedenginesales/mercedes- store.html......http://remanufactured.com/Mercedes_Engines.htm

31,295

Hi Aslan, the engine your looking for is not available in the USA but if we knew what country your in then someone from that part of the world could help.