Why customers don't have options when negotiating to buy a new Toyota Hilux?

10

Asked by Feb 13, 2014 at 12:06 AM about the Toyota Hilux

The new Toyota hilux is only a sports make, when loading big farm produce at the back we cannot tie cargo, e.g - previous hilux model LN 166 have special strong hooks made with tray - back tray to hold cargo not to fall off from the back.

21,815

the need has faded, Toyota say, we put only what most customers need to save costs, You can buy this tray and hooks at a parts store if needed .Still , the most repair friendly car company today.

10

I think your answer didn't answer the question. Why toyota want to make a tray at the back ? Is it for display only or for loading cargo at the back. If the need has faded, than I guess it just a waste of money to buy it. I don't blame farmers now days buying second hand vehicles because their cargo's travelling long rough roads is more secure than loading it in a new Toyota hilux that doesn't guarantee safe arrival to its destination.