Hyundai Getz managent light on at times and misfires

Asked by Apr 06, 2010 at 03:45 PM about the Hyundai Getz

went in water up to exhust level now misfires sometime and engine managent light is on could this be a promblem with the cat

45

Hi, just to share, acording to ur situation there might be a water leak from the cyclinder head gasket into the combustion chamber that causes misfire an the same time unstable combustion wil cause the light on and you wil notice that water that came out from the exhaust pipe..cn monitor the cooling tank does it often require top up of water or coolant...if that's is the case mostly ahve to perform engine top overhaul... Thks!