check engine is on the dash board after a client washed his engine, I take a diagnosis test and the machine indicated the problem to be with oxygen/air sensor, I have since replaced it and erased. but

105

Asked by TopSubaruGarage Feb 16, 2015 at 07:43 AM about the Toyota Crown

check engine is on the dash board after a client washed his engine, I take a diagnosis test and the machine indicated the problem to be with oxygen/air sensor, I have since replaced it and erased. but the check engine light is still on, \what could be the problem?

28,005

Perhaps water got into the O2 socket but it should be dry by now so you need to check the voltage at the O2 socket itself, You should have 12 vdc for the heater (O2 sensors have an internal heater that is fused) the normal voltage coming from the sensor itself is anywhere from .4 to .6 VDC Point 6 volts not 6 volts. This voltage will fluctuate on-off and the voltages given may not be exact for your vehicle. They would be close but I only gave an example of the range they will be in

Best Answer Mark helpful
10

Hi? Is it possible to fix a 4GR Engine to Toyota Crown Majesta? Best regards, Engelbert Sylvester. WhatsApp number 0655000463.