Im having problems with my 54 plate petrol vectra sri. Eml was keep cumin on which at random times making the car stall evening when driving. Changed fuel filter was fine for 2 months now started again straight after putting fuel in, now csr wont go at all? Help much appreciated. Steve w

Asked by Mar 18, 2013 at 04:07 PM about the Vauxhall Vectra

of the three essentials being fuel, air and timed spark seems like we are missing timed spark...did you pull a sparkplug and see if it's sparkin'? wet weather can affect high voltages. take a look at the inside of your distributor cap to see carbon traces that come from the crack that resides there and get a new cap if necessary.