Is it just my 307 or do the built in 5 disc changers suck ass, 1 day it works then doesnt and now its scratching my brand new cds to bits arggggh

35

Asked by Mar 20, 2009 at 08:15 AM about the Peugeot 307

Hmmmm ... Are they that bad!! Was looking at a few on ebay! Quite cheap ... Think I'll get the ipod connection instead so!!

35

IT'S A COMMEN FAULT WID PUGS

5

I dont like the cd player 2 but i does the job ..... but can anyone tell me more about the i pod thing ..... i mean the price and hyow can i get it?

5

havn't fixed mine in a year :P

35

mine_works_perfectly

15

Check out this solution...... Goto link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/IPOD-INTERFACE-ADAPTOR-PEUGEOT-206-307-406-CTAPGIPOD010-/150503373004? pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item230ab338cc#ht_3044wt_1141 This will plug in to your head unit and it will think your ipod is the stacker!!

35

hi m8 try litte vinagor on cd play it for few mints works great .

25

Apparently this is a common fault with these, as I have overheard service staff at main dealers commenting about these and then asked if mine is working ok ! Mine was under warranty at the time and everything is ok with it. Just recently mine has started to play up. I have a 307 se sw 2006.