Hoses missing or design?

Asked by Jul 03, 2017 at 05:32 AM about the Nissan Tiida

I recently bought a 2009 Tiida 1.6 petrol. It goes fine. No complaints. I watched a youtube video recently on the VERSA and noticed quite a lot of small hoses attached to the air intake. Then I noticed on mine there where two pipes on the intake and suspiciously NO hoses attached. Is this to do with different models or add-ons. Just looks strange. Then to the left I have a hose unattached to anything. No it doesn't look like it would reach across to either of the pipes. Can someone with more knowledge take a look at these photos and let me know if i should be worried or what.

Thanks.

P.S. This form will not allow me to select a 2009 as year. This is a Nissan Tiida released in Ireland

Sorry - I meant to the RIGHT is a hose with attached to nothing