is nissan tiida A GOOD CAR?

Asked by Aug 28, 2008 at 08:24 AM about the Nissan Tiida

265

Here in canada, it's known as the nissan versa, and when I worked at the dealer for over a year, no major problems or failures, just the recalls. The only thing that I replaced more than once was the heater fan, but thats an isolated problem on certain cars. All in all, it's an awesome little car, tons of interior space, decent power with the 6spd manual, and excellent mileage.

235

awesome with a large interior space

1,685

its a good buy for its price. I dont know of any issues specifically that people have been complaining about, but it gets decent mileage, insurance is cheap on it, and plenty of space.