which do u think is better nissan gtr or 911 turbo

25

Asked by Oct 14, 2009 at 03:55 PM about the Nissan GT-R

Further details on your question or topic

35

GTR is a better all rounder, £5k can get you a tune to just shy of 700bhp which is still well under the price of a 911 turbo. Don't get me wrong the Porsche is a great car but the Nissan is a technological masterpiece. . I drive a 400 bhp R32 gtr on a daily basis so I profess to being a tad bias.

5

Dont get it twisted the Porsche Turbo is still one of the best cars about in terms of performance..... until Nissan released the GTR that is, and for 60% of the price. So GTR all day long!!!!! But then again i do own a GTR so i would be a touch bias.

3,115

GT-R all the way it turns more heads then a Porshe anyday. The 911 is a dime a dozen in the states but the GT-R depending where you live isnt a common accurance.

7,275

i see way more gt-r's running around then i do the 911 turbo!

3,115

really? well i live in a horrible dead end state for modifying and imports....maine... enouth said lol ive only seen one guy that owns a gt-r around here ive seen idk how many 911 turbos ive even seen more ferraris then GT-R's

7,275

Well I live in Madison, wi and there are at least 7 different gt-r's in town but I've only seen maybe 3 911 turbo's. Granted their are going to be some around I haven't seen but that's how it is around here.

45

leave em.Just go for the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 :)

35

I'm from Reading in England which houses the UK headquarters for Porsche, the only larger one in Europe is the German one. As you can imagine every other car is a Boxter, a 911 or a Cayenne. . . Booooring!! The only exception is the Carrera GT oh and the GTR is quicker than that round the "Ring" too!!!!

25

In my opinion, and I say opinion since I do not own nor have driven either cars, I think both cars are great cars in their respective realm. If I had to choose however I will say the Gt-R is better. The cost of ownership overall vs the 911T is less and even tuned will still be less than the 911T. I'm sure the Gt-R has its quirks the same as the 911T but al-in-all I think the Gt-R is the better thought I must admit, if given a 911T I will happily melt the tires on my way to the track.

25

gtr well better its quicker than the 911 more practical and costs half as much