Hey guys anyone got an idea how much a front nearside wheel bear will cost?

25

Asked by Jul 12, 2009 at 12:33 PM about the Peugeot 206

my wheel bearings shot and im thinkin about getin rid of the car but i dont wanna go through a load of tyres before it goes

35

personaly if it was me i would just go get new hub from scrappy for about £10. less hassle than fitting bearings as i THINK they have to be pressed in. check out your local pug dealer for price wont be that much :D

25

ben clawson is right from what he said the bearing are pressure fitted and this is an expensive path to go down i have the same problem but before you go to the scrapyard, measure your brake disc so they sell you the right one mine cost 25 quid