Can I fit In a Volvo c30

Asked by Nov 21, 2012 at 01:10 PM about the Volvo C30

I'm almost sold on getting a Volvo
c30 I'm gonna be graduating soon
and this is what I want, it's gonna
have to last me through collage.... I
here there really good cars and there
safe and also good on snow because
it a fwd? But what I want to really
know is will I fit on one I'm 6"3' will I
have enough leg and head
room?????? And also does this car
get good gas millage? And should I
get a Manuel transmission?
Thankyou I know that's a lot of
questions but I really want this car!!!

6,685

I have a friend who is well over six foot and fits fine in his C3. He also has the manual transmission in his... He likes it that way but I wouldn't recommend the manual transmission if you want to be relaxed while driving.

Best Answer

Well right now I drive a 2003 Volkswagen beetle and the power on it is aweful!! I always feel hesitant when I want to pass somebody because I'm limited to what I can do in that car I want a car when I want to pass somebody I won't have to think twice and be hesitant I want a car so when I step on the gas it will get up and go! Am I going to have any problems in this car?

6,685

No! These cars are actually pretty quick! It will be a big improvement from your Volkswagen Egg Beeter!

Lol hahaha that is so true! So would this be a good car for a collage student I'm thinking about getting a centerfield pre owned that I found for &17-21,000 with less than 20,000 miles and I can still have 60mo in it if its under a certain millage to get a loan Im gonna be traveling in 1-3 inches of snow in the winter and I know this car will do great in the snow and I know it gets good gas millage and it's a super safe car I'm allredy use to paying high prices for my Volkswagen since its a German car I just replaced my glow plugs for $800 and a oil change is allnost $100 on a volkswagon diesel so prices to replace something on this car are not going to Surprise me I allredy found me a good small auto shop that will work on them that are Reasonable in price so back to my question, is this a good car for a collage student? It's gonna have to last me through med school

5

I'm 6 foot 7 and bought a C30 2.0 R-Design in November and had absolutley no issues regarding fitting in. Also driving isn't an issue either as i drive 600 miles a week just travelling to and from work and never had any aches or cramp. Great cars and like Joef said, they don't half shift when you want them too! :P