No power to radio

Asked by May 03, 2011 at 01:48 PM about the 1994 Chevrolet Suburban

My husband just bought a 1994 Chevy Suburban. It works wonderfully, however there is no power to the radio. He has looked to see if it is not plugged into a power source (sorry, I am paraphrasing what he said. I know nothing about cars, I am just trying to help him out!) but is unable to locate where that power source is and where it goes to. Does he need to remove the dash or??

25

first i would check your fuse block. their should be one in there marked radio. Not sure where it would be on a chevy suburban... i would look under the dash drivers side or under the hood drivers side fender area.