need a thermostat housing for a 1984 olds omega brougham 4 cyl. (not 6 cyl) vin R...where can I find one?

Asked by Dec 20, 2011 at 06:38 PM about the 1984 Oldsmobile Omega

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

1 Answer


You have the so called "Iron Duke" engine. Pep Boys or Auto Zone and even a auto salvage yard should have this part.

Your Answer

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing

Oldsmobile Omega Experts

  • #1
  • #1
    Lee Brouse
View All

Used Cars For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.