'77 Olds Omega, replace silver trim around windows

Asked by Mar 27, 2011 at 04:49 PM about the 1977 Oldsmobile Omega

Where do you go to get replacement for silver trim around windows on '77 Olds Omega?  What about the rubber at the bottom of the door windows?  Thanks

1,235

I would check out some local junkyards first, I know its not a common car so it'll be hard to find spare parts but at least you wont have to pay as much. If all else fails... there's always the internet.

465

The window trim for the Omega is the same as the Nova. http://www.classicindustries.com/ Best of Luck to ya