how do I undo this bold connected to the radiator?

Asked by Nov 20, 2014 at 06:52 AM about the 1997 Holden Commodore

Hi, having trouble getting this bolt off the radiator (check picture), is there a special trick to it? what tool should I use? doesn't seem to budge at all. Cheers

106,195

You are going to need to get a wrench on the nut with the arrow. But first I would soak the nut in Liquid Wrench a while which isn't a bad product. Heating the nut or bolt can also loosen it. Ater soaking the nut tighten it a bit that may break away the corrosion if any and then back it off somewhat and soak it with more Liquid Wrench, then turning it in both directions after the second soak. Just take your time.

Best Answer

Thanks mate, that did the trick!

106,195

Welcome