how many black hk bathurst 327 monaros were made

Asked by May 02, 2008 at 12:28 AM about the 1968 Holden Monaro

brother has orignal black hk bathurst monaro how many were made and how many were black

40,335

Contact GM Historical Services Department.

45

that car IF its paint code refers to black as a reference number would, to my mind be a special order by someone in the high up GMH food chain ,as it was not offered in that model variant (327gts) my two cents

15

none and to the best of my knowledge i think no car is black but a very dark shade of a particular color but no black 327 monaros not the in color then

45

There were never any black HK Bathurst 327 Monaros ever made, but there was 1 HT GTS 350 Monaro made. This had gold stripes

20

john p had a hk 327 monaro in black from new ,he orderd it from factory and it was used as a wedding car. the car was sold in the late 80's for a small sum around $4000 my father and i were shocked as i allways loved that car. the car was in fine form when it was sold, my uncle said it was bought from somewon in the monaro club score of life time ' lucky man . all john keept was the order form ,pictures, and memorys and o the small sum of $4000