Where can I find a window switch for 1996 Chevy Corsica?

Asked by Feb 20, 2015 at 06:39 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica

Driver's side window will not go up or down. l was told switch is broken and can't be ordered because they haven't been made since 2003.  Is there one for another year  that would work on a 1996 Chevy Corsica?

35

The Haynes manual I have for my car covers corsicas and berettas, years '87-'96. I'd say look at the beretta parts. Maybe try a junkyard first, you may be able to find one there cheaper than a store...if not, or if you'd just prefer to have a new one, try a Napa Auto Parts store...I needed a power steering return line for my car (it's a '91) and I couldn't find the right one anywhere... But I happened to think of trying the Napa store in town, bc they usually carry all the hard to find parts...anyways, they looked it up using the VIN number on my car...and they located an OEM (original equipment) hose for my car. I only had to pay $11 for freight and about $25 for the line itself to get it here...exactly the right one I needed! So try a Napa store... They can look it up by your VIN. Plus if its a dealer only part, they can still order it cheaper than going directly to the dealer yourself. This should give you a pretty good place to start with, good luck!