I purchased a used 1988 Mitsubishi Colt last year with intention to make road worthy again. This has not happened. What would be the quickest, most efficent way to sell it?

Asked by Nov 17, 2015 at 09:14 AM about the 1988 Mitsubishi Colt

Car runs but needs a freeze plug repaired.  Plug is located in a spot that cannot be reached without removing it from engine compartment.  Needs shocks up front which I have purchased new and are included with the vehicle.  Interior is in good shape, body has no dents or dings, and the engine is very strong.  Dashboard needs some work and the blinker assembly needs to be repaired.  The part is available.  This 1988 Colt hatchback would either be available as parts or used with some repair work required.  What are my options for moving this vehicle quickly and for fair compensation?

Post it up on Craigslist in your area. Do you mean a Dodge Colt or Mitsubishi Galant? Same thing, and same worth, just making sure you know. I'll assume it isn't inspected, so if you can maybe get $400 for it. It isn't one of those cars that people want so figure less.