how spacius is it

Asked by Feb 19, 2013 at 06:06 PM about the 1970 Plymouth Superbird

how many people could fit is it comfterble

ok, yeah...superbird. bench seats, so three in front and three in the back (if properly fitted with a center occupant belt) plus the dog taped to the roof...

89,825

You don't have to worry about how many people would fit inside. Hardly anyone every sees the car and even less can afford one. Prices start at $300,000.

255

not to mention that car was born and bred to race the more people you cram into it the slower it gets now dont get me wrong its gonna be a fast car no matter how many people you pack into it but if i remember correctly for every person in the car you loose a 1/10th of a second of your quarter time

45

Hey all, I bought my Superbird in 1981. And I can tell you that, by today's standards, the number of people that can fit "comfortably" in a Superbird is 0 (Zero). The seats are horribly uncomfortable. They are vinyl and have all the support of a hammock. In theory, a bench seat car would fit 6 but this is true for trips shorter than a midnight drive to the liquor store. 4 adults will "fit" in the car without crowding. Brennan R. Cook for more obscure Superbird info check out my website (brcook.com) and/or go to the Aero page of dodgecharger.com

7,895

With the bench seat, 6. With the bucket seat option, 5 is the maximum. In terms of space, those numbers do apply. In terms of comfort, as has been noted, the seats are typically late 60s-early 70s not very comfortable at all. Those numbers for passengers also apply to the Dodge Charger and Coronet (4 door and 2 seat wagon) as well as the Plymouth Belvedere (4 door and 2 seat wagon). All were on the same platform.

555

Hey you can add two in the trunk! For Drive in night! It is as spacious as 6 inside. I have owned 68,69, 71 72 GTX and a 70 Superbird. Tirers were used as much as gas and oil!