ford mondeo 2001 ghia x 2.5 radio model M031371 radio code please? someone?

10

Asked by Jul 14, 2015 at 02:24 PM about the 2001 Ford Mondeo

radio ford mondeo 2001 ghia x 2.5

85

Each radio is given its own unique code. Unless the code is hand written in the owner's manual or if you can find the card that it was originally printed on, you will have to either replace it or take it to a Ford dealership and have them look-up the code for your specific vehicle.

10

people get them free wid code generators. would do it myself but in the car on trip n phone is only thing iv got

45

If you can find the security code which should be printed on the stereo manual in your glove box. It will be a 3-5 digit code and you will need to either enter it by pushing the pre-tune buttons or scrolling with the tuner knob or toggle. If you do not get it entered correctly within the first couple of tries, the stereo may lock you out for 30 minutes to an hour until you can try again. In some brands of stereos you may have to leave the car running and the stereo on for the entire period that you are locked out before your next attempt.

45

Well then Try this one 3302

10

thank you man you saved my life

45

Lol welcome! :D