corsa 1.3cdti occiasional engine management light? any ideas???

5

Asked by Feb 25, 2013 at 08:40 AM about the 2007 Vauxhall Corsa

car has a engine management light that comes on every morning after about half a mile. then goes off if i restart engine
and sometimes occaisionally comes back on throughout the day.... anyone any ideas? does it just need a service? or possible
dpf issue?

18,485

borderline falt , may be petro rating low, may be failing o2 heater area in sensor, no biggie ,no harm

89,705

There might be a pending code that could be read. Pending codes are situations that have not happened enough to trip the check engine light. --- Continue to drive the car and it will pop up when you can least afford to fix it.

5

thats practically what its done.. cant even afford a new bulb for headlight haha. i now have INSP4 showing which started last night... checked manual and apparently i have water in my fuel filter :(