I just bought a 1969 fury 3 convernible in great shape except the Speedo and mileage doesn't work . Easy fix? Good place to buy? thanks

Asked by Nov 13, 2015 at 06:19 PM about the 1969 Plymouth Fury

Sounds like a broken or disconnected speedometer cable. There's a cable that runs from the transmission to the back of the speedometer. The cable is metal and can be pulled out of the outer casing to be replaced. If your car has cruise control you may have 2 speedometer cables. An upper cable going from the cruise control transducer to the speedometer and a lower cable going from the transmission to the cruise control transducer. HTH. -Jim

Thank you

You're welcome. Glad to help. -Jim