where can i find gas tank for 65 fury

Asked by Jan 29, 2011 at 05:22 AM about the 1965 Plymouth Fury

where can I find a gas tank for a 1965 plymouth fury

20

You can't get one.65 is the odd year switching from b body to c body.There is a place in texas and California be sure if you have the old keep it. the place in texas got it wrong. may be the one in california is better at least they use a mopar sending unit. try to repair the oold one .there are several places that have tank repair kits .I have great sucess with it.Drilled two 5/8 holes in bottom for electric pump.worked well better than a fuel cell. need help write back.

65

HEY I MIGHT HAVE ONE DID YOU FIND ONE ALREADY?

nope , not yet havent had any luck . you said you might have one ? is this new or used condition ?

65

Hey yeah, i actually have a 1966 fury im parting out the gas tank is perfect on it i can get you some pictures if you want here is my direct e-mail Jedi8806@yahoo.com i want 100 or best offer. let

Hi there, I'm looking for a left rear taillight lense for a 66 Fury? Can anyone help please? kosullivan29@hotmail.com Cheers,