Please help going thur CRX withdraws...

Asked by Apr 05, 2010 at 02:30 PM about the 1988 Honda Civic CRX

I have recently done a B18 swap in my CRX and i'm havin problems w my RPM the car was turnin on fine but when i rev
up to about 3500RPM it would start making a popin noise? I have the ECU from the 91 integra but I took it out bc it would
start makin that popin noise at 3000 RPM. Does anyone happento know what I need to do to get higher rpm's and stop
the poppin noise? I think it may be my air flow I have messed w some of the vaccume tubes and now it  won't start. I can't
seem to find a diagram that works w what I got... I didn't get the MAP sensor out to the Acura is that what I'm needing?
Also I tried to take it out on a trip and tires went bald in 2 hours! Had to call a tow truck to come get me to fix this problem
do I need to replace the upper control arms w the integra's or do I need to do both upper and lower?

35

timing is your key sir

1,045

u could have some hoses swaped where they shouldnt or may have a wiring issue, almost sounds like a map senor. if ur tires went bald that is prob. a toe issue and u need an alignment. if u lowered it then u need camber kit to comensate.