Reparing 1989 LeBaron GTC convertible air conditionaer --- need part number 521011AB mode door actuator

Asked by Sep 07, 2012 at 03:11 PM about the 1989 Chrysler Le Baron

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

This door and motor assembly is required to switch between air condiioning and heating

1 Answer


I just answered anothe Chrysler related question about a Turn Signal Switch. I'll tell you the same thing I told him. Since you already have the part number of the part you need, take a ride to your local Chrysler or Dodge dealer's parts dept. and give them that number and ask if they will run it thru their national locator. If it's anywhere, it will show up on the locator with the name of the dealer or dealers that have it and with contact information. Get as many dealers names and numbers as you can from the parts person and go home and give the place or places a call yourself. If you can, call around 3 or more places and check prices as they all will probably be different. Since it's a very old part they might even ask you to make them an offer on it as it probably won't be listed in their price books or computer but one place might want $5.00 and another may want $50 so call a couple different places but one of them should have the part, especially if they update their inventories on the locator on a regular basis. If no one shows up on the locator then your next bet is a recycling yard, they also have national locators that can find a part nationwide. Good Luck, MrBlueOval

Your Answer

Chrysler Le Baron Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
342 Great Deals out of 41,800 listings starting at $1,488
Used Lincoln Town Car
26 Great Deals out of 1,567 listings starting at $1,200
Used Ford F-150
2,999 Great Deals out of 231,250 listings starting at $1,300
Used Chevrolet Camaro
371 Great Deals out of 31,504 listings starting at $3,000
Used Chrysler Town & Country
157 Great Deals out of 13,657 listings starting at $900
Used Dodge 600
3 listings
Used Chrysler TC
33 listings
Used Toyota Corolla
951 Great Deals out of 70,881 listings starting at $1,479
Used Dodge Omni
2 listings
Used Dodge Spirit
6 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.