1986 Lebaron Convertible window wx strip

Asked by May 20, 2011 at 10:06 AM about the 1986 Chrysler Le Baron

I just had my 86 Lebaron repainted and need new wx stripping between the windows and the doors. Have any of y'all been able to find this elusive animal? (smile) Thanks,
Susie

475

Good luck with that. I imagine they're all NS1 from the dealer. So, you're not going to find them new most likely. You're probably going to have to scour the junk yards. Or you can head of to TurboDodge.com or TurboMopar.com and check the for sale sections. Always people parting out cars that might have some good ones. Also, here's an image of the factory part numbers for those seals if you feel so inclined to try and find them new.

Thank you Clint. I appreciate your suggestions and the time you devoted to my question. Thanks also for the part numbers. That is great!!!! You"re a sweetie. Susie

475

Sure, anytime. Good luck with your search. I know I'm always on the lookout for parts for my LeBaron these days.