Girl needing car help 1980 Lebaron

Asked by Dec 16, 2010 at 11:30 AM about the 1980 Chrysler Le Baron

I recently have been given a 1980 lebaron base, I'm guessing because I don't see any labels that say medallion or Salon. The interior is not leather. It is a 2 door with a slant 6........it was owned for 30 years by an older gentlman that kept the inside so well that it looks like nobody ever sat in it! The outside needs some new paint but that's about it. The color is maroon. Can anybody tell me anything on this car. I've searched high and low and have yet to see someone post a picture of their 2 door. Is this car worth anything? Does anybody know the history of this year car? Oh speedometer says 41,000+

475

I don't know much about the LeBarons from the 70s and early 80s. I can tell you that there aren't many of them left. Nobody ever really cared much about the LeBaron then, or now. As such it isn't worth anything really. The only LeBarons that are really worth anything are the ones from the early 20th century.