Broken Hood release cable!

Asked by Dec 18, 2008 at 06:39 AM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight

I tried to open the hood of my 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight but there is no resistence and the cable is still attached to the I'm guessing it broke from the inside of the hood. Does anyone have any pictures of where the line runs to? Any help is greatly appreciated! I got under the car and looked in the space between the bumper and the radiator but didn't see it. I tried pushing the yellow release up as well as pulling the hook back but nothing!

you may have to unbolt the latch from the frame lift it and then see if it opens if it does it shouldnt be to hard to fix then all it is is 3 bolts if i remeber correctly