How much is my '84 V6 Cutlass Supreme w/ only 28,900 orig. miles worth?

10

Asked by Feb 03, 2012 at 10:31 PM about the 1984 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight

This car has always been garage kept and is in good to excellent condition.  Uncle left it to me when he died.  Had approx. 18,900 miles on it when we got it 7 yrs. ago (he lived in the city and didn't drive much).
We got antique tags for it but rarely drive it for fear of a fender bender.  It's baby blue with dark blue velour interior. Really want to sell to an owner who can appreciate this classic beauty.  Any ideas ?

1,115

is the car? a 2 Door Coupe,4 Door Sedan, Brougham 2 Door Coupe, or Brougham 4 Door Sedan

10

Hi Karl, It is definitely a 2 door, but we don't actually know if it is a Brougham model. What differentiates it to be a Brougham? Enclosed is a picture.

1,115

very nice car! very low miles! ! Brougham is a select appearance package. The car is worth between 4,700 and 5,000.

10

Karl, Thanks so much for getting back to us. What is the best method for selling it i.e ebay, auction, specialty clubs, etc ?

1,115

I would try your local swapsheet, newspaper, ebay, cars.com or autotrader.com. Hope this helps.

10

Thanks much.

Do you still have this cutlass? As i am interested in buying it

i have a cutlass supreme 84 v6 4 dr needs engine work but great shape and no rust asking 700.oo

I no it's 3years later lol but I would like to buy that 84 cutlass I live in Spokane wa my number is 5096078378 call me I have cash in hand my name is Scott give me a call anytime avalible thank u