Tail lights and break lights wont work

Asked by Jul 02, 2016 at 02:36 AM about the 1989 Chrysler New Yorker

Tail lights and brake lights arent
working on my 89 new yorker

12,605

Check and or change the bulbs, If still no lighting makes sure the FUSE(S) are Ok those old school 1157 and 1156 bulbs can become corroded at the socket base.

I have a 95 Chrysler new yorker, center light won't work, we checked the fuses still don't work, now we check to see if it was getting juice not the red one if that makes sense. Also does we have to change a bulb or do we replace the whole strip. Is this what pic u need

Hey my 3rd light is working on my 1992 chrysler new yorker but on the tail lights they wont come on at all we used to blow bulbs and fuses now it stopped doin that but im told there is a box by the brake that might be out or trippin any help or advice?????? Plzzzzz call either 206-582-6156 or 206-592- 6555 for advice or email me at gradyclay111@gmail.com thanks so much have a good one i hope to hear from someone