can anyone help on finding sale value of 47 new yorker 2 door?

Asked by Feb 07, 2012 at 06:02 PM about the 1947 Chrysler New Yorker

my parents are the 2nd owner of a 47 new yorker 2 door.  the car is original with new paint and newer fabric.  car had about 65000 miles and has been garage it's entire life.  it has only been driven to specail events.
i am just looking for help in establishing sales value.
thanks

995

worth $5,500-12,750

thank you.

I have a friend that owes car collisin repair business+buy her pay here car dealer I will check with him. His name is Brad and he is to older unique cars. My soon to be ex husband gutted a 55 chevy chevelle for him, so i know a positive thought will come to mind when I mention this too him, you can try to connect with him this way. He has a huge network. 4700 Southeast 14th Street, Des Moines, IA (515) 287-7743 () ‎ · bradscollisioncenterinc.com. Mention my name when you talk to him. Melissa Redick email redicl@msn.cm: