where can i buy trim parts for my 1961 buick electra 225

Asked by Dec 29, 2013 at 08:46 PM about the 1961 Buick Electra

Back in Wisconsin my friend and I had a '61 Electra 225 (aluminum block) and I had a '59 Pontiac in rural Wisconsin there was a "junkyard" at Waubeka and another couple of hours away at Waupaca .... both these junkyards had acres of these old cars back in the day 1985....these aren't getting removed anytime soon, so what I suggest is a small town rural junkyard with old stock...they are still there and are going to require a bit of hiking and salvage work (cutting down the tree that's growin' up the middle) scootin' away all the mud...but trim pieces can be found...the junkyard owner may work with you on this...at least have a feel for what he's got~ use your telephone book~

I have had a lot of luck searching on ebay for parts, you can also save your search, and if some post a part your looking for, they'll let you know.

http://www.compactbuickclub.org/