Worth of a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

10

Asked by Jun 02, 2014 at 03:20 AM about the 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

I have a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. This car is in GREAT shape for a Mid
America car. There is common rust that is not horrible. The interior is all mint condition
and original other than the 100 or so thumb tacks holding the headliner up (getting
fixed).  This car has been driven by a 82 year old women for the last 20 years. This car
has had two previous owner before me. The old women and a man bought it new with 7
miles on it. The car now has 82,967 actual miles and it shows! There is little wear on
anything inside. Even has the original AM radio (Won't pick anything up.) This Cutlass
is Baby Blue on the exterior and navy blue inside. Has the big hubcap wheels (plan on
Rally Wheels soon!) Car has the V6 and is the base model. Has working A/C. Original
owner's manual, warranty information, key slip from first dealer, key knockouts, and
radio pamphlet all in the glove box. Has the original spare and tire kit in the truck. Has
a pad you put under the wheels on ice (think it was complementary) in the trunk! Even
has the original set of GM keys. This car is also the 90th anniversary edition of
Oldsmobile. This car is in immaculate shape for the age and being mid-US. This car
WILL be restored, keeping it as original as possible (maybe a 307 V8 dropped in it?). I
was wondering how much this car is worth the way it sits. Thanks.

274,415

What trim level? Base or Brougham? 4dr or 2Dr. to give you an idea, the Base 4Dr is worth around $1800. 2Dr. = $2600. Brougham versions are worth $200-$300 more.

274,415

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-c13759_ds594446....Contact this user, sounds like they have the 307 your looking for.

4,645

Sadly, no matter how minty mint it might be its not worth a whole lot unless its something special. Tom's numbers sound high to me by at least 50% but I could be wrong. In any event no matter what you do to it the value won't increase, so spend your money wisely on things that you will enjoy as long as you own the car and don't plan on getting any of those dollars back when you sell it. In the mean time enjoy. It sounds like a very nice car.

10

NADA says my car is worth $5600 is good condition, so I don't understand where you are getting your numbers from, but I don't think you know what kind of car this is.

4,645

Apparently not. Unfortunately my psychic powers don't extend that far. Why don't you tell us what it is. Maybe post a pic or two. I'd love to see it. I love old Cutlasses.