My car smelled like something was burn so my by opened the hood and tapped the radiater cap to see if it was hot and surely it was it popped open all the coolant gushed out how can I check if there's

20

Asked by Dec 13, 2015 at 09:19 PM about the 2001 Chevrolet Venture

No offense, I don't mean to lecture you lupitabrantley but that is a cardinal rule, Never ever pop a hot radiator cap. The coolant will come gushing out even with an engine at normal operating temperature. It is under pressure and when pressure is relieved it will boil and scald you seriously. You have to wait until it cools then add coolant back. I hope you are OK and did not get scalded. ~~David