1963 LeSabre Transmission Mount

Asked by Mar 01, 2011 at 06:55 PM about the 1963 Buick LeSabre

Looking for a transmission mount for my 63 Buick LeSabre in Canada. Any idea on where or what website I can try to track one down?

Cheers,

Ryan

280

Try rockauto.com I checked, they have motor mounts, even though I did not find a trans mount, they might be able to help out. Other than that you may have to take it to a welding/metal shop and have one custom made (ouch that'll hurt the wallet). I'm sure you tried a google search already, so that is the only two things I can think of.

835

Summit Racing even though this is a racing parts suplier they would be able to help you