My 1962 olds f85 came without motor & tranny

Asked by Dec 09, 2017 at 08:51 AM about the 1962 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Which engine & tans would be best comb.& easier to install a
Chevy 350 or motor from a landrover ?

10

Hi Eric. My '62 F-85 came with the original 215 engine and tranny. Not running at the moment, but seems like an easy fix. I'm told it has been running recently. I will be removing the engine and tranny this week and willing to sell them to you for a friendly price. I am replacing them with an LS set up. E mail me at swinkee@aol.com for details. Eddie

good try but many have tried and failed most end up putting the 3.8 v-6 which the 3800 is same motor and has a supercharger on very quick I have seen a v-8 in one but he completely gutted everything and had custom frame front to rear he pro-streeted it if you get tired of it let me know if 2 door I may buy from you