48 Buick Roadmaster 70 series, Where do I find diagram for brake lights

5

Asked by Oct 29, 2015 at 12:41 PM about the 1947 Buick Roadmaster

I have a 48 Buick Road Master 70 series.  My brake lights aren't working,  I
have checked the bulbs, fuses and do not have a  wiring diagram to figure out
if it is the wiring or what?  Can you help?   Thank you

105,545

Here is a 50 it may help? https://www.google.com/search?q=wiring+diagram+for+a+1948+buick+roadmaster&biw=960&bih=455&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CBwQsARqFQoTCN7BzMrh6sgCFcJpPgodVg8BaA#imgrc=UXCE8r6Wic3j2M%3A

505

Even without a schematic you should be able to check ground connections and the over all condition of the wiring. On a car that old you would probably be in good shape to check and clean ALL of the connections. I would also take a look under the dash and locate the brake light switch and check the condition of that as well. Good luck hope you get them working again.