I have a 1983 ltd crown Victoria my break lights and turn signal fuses keep blowing not sure why please help

Asked by May 17, 2015 at 08:13 PM about the 1983 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

im missing a bulb but ive replased the 15A fuse for the break lights and turn signals and the fuses keep bowing just switched fuses and it did not work check the fuses again and there blown again any help to figure out the problem will be great

5,245

Check each socket for a shorted or frayed wire. The "Hot"side is what is blowing your fuse. Oh, it is BRAKE lights not break as in break something.