What causes my horn to continue blowing endlessly?

Asked by Mar 26, 2016 at 09:48 PM about the 1977 Cadillac Seville

The horn on my 77 Seville started blowning on its own and won't stop even when the car is turned off. I have to either unplug the horn or disconnect the battery. I've replaced the switch and relay.

OK so you have replaced the switch, did you try disconnecting the switch to see if the horn stops honking? if it does then there is a fault in the switch, if it doesn't then unplug the relay and see if the horn stops, if it stops then look for the grounded wire from the horn switch to the relay, if it still honks then look for a short to power from the relay to the horn itself.