I just bought a 1973 Fleetwood Brougham with the plush interrior It has been parked in a garage for the last 30 years. The fabric is dried out. Anyone know of something I can put on it to revive it?

Asked by Aug 03, 2012 at 11:57 PM about the 1973 Cadillac Fleetwood

65

Try a good steam clean... if its dusty vaccuum several times over first. The foam inside may be deteriorated too far...if you're lucky a good steam clean (and a good wet vac will pick up any excess water) will revive it....no gauarantees without seeing it.