1974 Cadillac Coupe Deville D'elegance

5

Asked by Mar 08, 2011 at 07:10 PM about the 1974 Cadillac DeVille

Howdy.I'm not sure if you folks can help me or not;but,I'd appreciate any help or suggestions to might offer.I'm the proud owner of a 1974 Coupe Deville d'ellegance.It was my dad's pride and joy..He bought it for $7800 when it was new.It has 25K actual miles.Its all original..Its black with a black vinyl roof.It has black/white striped velvet interior..All the luxeries available in 1974(power windows,air conditioning,etc.Since his death in 1994,its been under cover and garaged.Only driven 10 miles,twice a year to keep everthing lubricated,,

I would never consider selling it,except for the fact that I'm awaiting a cancer operation and dad said I could sell it in an emergency.

I'm wondering if you might know an approx. value?Also,could you tell me where I might be able to sell it so I can have my operation?

I've attached a couple pictures for your inspection..

Thank you very much and God bless you,Harold C Lobb(Butte,Mt)cell phone (406)691-3596.

20

Hello .. I have the same car left to me by my dad. It's original with about 24K miles and still all original. I just had it serviced and need to now get it appraised for insurance purposes. I'm not sure what the going rate is for these type of vehicles but will let you know what mine gets appraised at before end of this month. Wishing you a successful operation and speedy recovery.

20

My 74' Caddy got appraised at 14k.