The piece under the bumper, what is it called? Spoiler?

Asked by Sep 07, 2009 at 09:00 PM about the 1984 Buick Skylark

Question type: Car Customization

Where can I get one? they are hard to find.

4 Answers


ive heard it called a splash guard mud guard and skid plate its useless as hell but ill try looking for you.... i cant find it either its useless dont even bother


i think ur taking about a front wing ?

1 people found this helpful.

Its a front spoiler and you can order them from

its called a lower front wing or air dam

1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer:


Looking for a Used Skylark in your area?

CarGurus has 59 nationwide Skylark listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Buick Skylark Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet Camaro
240 Great Deals out of 27,311 listings starting at $2,077
Used Chevrolet Corvette
90 Great Deals out of 15,069 listings starting at $3,620
Used Chevrolet Impala
431 Great Deals out of 25,967 listings starting at $950
Used Buick LeSabre
1,293 listings
Used Buick Regal
86 Great Deals out of 3,948 listings starting at $5,300
Used Dodge Challenger
146 Great Deals out of 23,904 listings starting at $7,995
Used Ford Mustang
256 Great Deals out of 38,498 listings starting at $1,350
Used Pontiac Firebird
5 Great Deals out of 679 listings starting at $4,700
Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo
4 Great Deals out of 955 listings starting at $2,950
Used Buick Riviera
86 listings
Used Dodge Charger
294 Great Deals out of 32,237 listings starting at $1,850

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.