Where to buy replacement parts

Asked by Jan 07, 2012 at 07:28 PM about the 1968 Buick Skylark

Hello,
I just recently bought a 68 GS 400 and want to put electronic ignition and front disc brakes in. Where do people buy their parts online?

225

www.jegs.com www.summitracing.com www.ebaymotors.com www.performanceparts.com

try ebay type in your car or car part you are looking for, and you may find what you are looking for

45

racingjunk.com u may find something,,jegs is good,,,summitracing,,i found a tremac tranny on there sights 1000$ cheeper than america powertrain

215

Check Autoanything & RockAuto also on line.