is it my alternator?

Asked by Jun 20, 2009 at 05:15 PM about the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier

i was at the store the other day and my car wouldnt start. after I received a boost i was driving on my way home an my power steering went out as well as my oil and battery light went on, and i could no longer accelerate. i put my car in park and turned it off and turned it back on. everythign is running fine now it's been a day. i was wondering if anyone know whta this could be?

45

its not the alternator. if it was you couldnt start the car.... it sounds like it went into a newtural state, kinda like stalling even ifs an automatic. Mine has done that before but i was racing an kicked it into reverse real fast and then but into drive fast and it went into a newtural state..... the battery and oil light came on. that was about a week ago and everythings fine. i dont think you have anything to worry about but dont take my word 100%