HELP...HELP..Tach issue and stalling engine

Asked by Dec 09, 2009 at 12:48 PM about the 2003 Saturn L300

My veh. (totally equipped)81,000km Just replaced the MAF after my eng light ON. Since this time my RPM's fluctuate.Worse in warm weather. When I stop/go, the RPM's rev up(normal) but when I stop, then rpm's drop to 250 (almost stalling the engine and sometimes stalling) and then yo yo back up to stabilize levels 500Rpm's. This sudden dip to 250 when I stop is the issue, what causes it ?? GM c/o Saturn is unable to locate the problem, No dash warning lights are on but 4 bells ring sending some feedback. ECM reprogrammed and throttle cleaned, EGR cleaned up out and still problem persists. All help appreciated to eradicate this problem.Is there any technician out there that has knowledge of where to look and what needs to be serviced ??

Oxygen sensors, timing belt, distributor. I have this same problem with my mazda 626. Good luck